Off-Page Optimization and Link Strategy Factors
Directory Submission For Product Oriented Site
Premium Directory Submission
Article Submission(30 Resource Each)
Article Social Bookmarking
Product Directory Submission
Press Release Submission(30 Resource each)
Premium Press Release(Paid)
Listing the Website Product in Google Merchant & Bing
Content Syndication & Optimization
Keyword Oriented Article Creation
Website Content Publication
Home Page Content Publication
Local Search Website Optimization
Local Search Engine Submission
Customer Review/Testimonial Submission
Google Map and Wikimapia Updation
Creating Classified Ads for Service/Product Promotion
Posting each Classified Ad in Relevant Classified
Social Media Optimization
Social Media Optimization
Geo-Social Targeting Research
Strategically Presence on Top Social Media Website
Blog Article Writing
Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Other Social Network
Facebook Fan Page Creation
Facebook Profile Avatar Design
Facebook Like Page / Fans
Facebook Notes Creation and Distribution
Facebook Fan Page Optimization
1st Month – $420
1st Month – $650
1st Month – $800
1st Month – $1,450
To get rank #1 in Google and Yahoo we use the following SEO (search engine optimization) strategies:
- The first most important aspect of search engine optimization is “keyword research.” The keywords should be selected after evaluating the market conditions and try to get a less competitive keyword which has the potential to attract more number of viewers.
- Write at least four to six original articles which should be posted on article directory websites having a link directing to your own website.
- For search engine optimization, the content is most important thing .The content should be stuffed with the right words and the HTML tags, title, Meta tags and other tags should be appropriately selected.
- The landing page or the home page should be easy to open, which means it should not take more than two to three second to appear on screen. To reduce load time the website should contains light elements, images and videos.
- Create smooth navigation through links. The website should have navigation which easily allows movement within the pages. The hyperlinks should work properly and there should be no broken links.
- The articles should be submitted only to the leading article directories having a higher page rank and the content should directly be able to interact with the target viewers.
It is now an open secret that the ranking of a website, especially in Google, relies heavily on the link profile of the website. But does this mean that a website can climb to the top just by amassing any kind of links? Definitely not.
The search engine rankings of a website depends on some key parameters like:
# Thematic relevance of links pointing to the website
# Link Diversity – a healthy assortment of pure one way links and “web 2.0” links
# Link growth at a sustained pace – too many links too fast is a strict “No”